Do you have a bird's-eye view? Are you a natural at coordinating activities and people? Ready to go above and beyond to make our clients happy? If so, you sound like the perfect fit to be our new Program Manager!
The opportunity! In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across Valtech and our global network. You will make sure the quality of our work is up to par and maintain a good relationship with clients on a tactical level.
As a Program Manager, you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You do this by overseeing multiple teams that are building digital platforms that transform the way how these companies sell and deliver their products and services. You play an important role in guiding our clients through their digital transformation. That's why you strive to understand our client's business and can design and run a focused delivery program to reach their goals.
Below are some of the things you will be doing on a regular basis:
- You are the main contact person for the client;
- You will make sure the governance for the project is in place and monitor and report on the delivery progress of our multidisciplinary teams who are experts in digital, creation, technology, and marketing.
- Assure the promised outcome of project proposals and plans and ensure our team is matching the output we promised.
- Communicate proactively to all relevant stakeholders on how to maximize impact while mitigating risk.
- Proactive in managing risks, identifying problems in delivery internally and externally within our clients organizations and take actions to resolve and escalate issues that may occur.
- Ensure that the client's vision and strategy is clear to the Valtech team.
- Facilitate the team and make sure everyone is aligned on delivering against the impact and value we define with our clients.
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration;
- Establish KPI's and reports to define progress and success;
You know your way around digital projects because you have worked with digital for at least 7+ years in project and program management roles. You always see the bigger picture and can talk about technology, strategy, branding, UX, design, marketing and development at the same time. In that way, you can lead, coach, and inspire multidisciplinary team(s).
In addition to the above you have:
- 7+ years’ experience in digital program and/or senior project management within a digital agency environment;
- Extensive knowledge of managing software delivery programs using agile methodologies;
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of applying Agile to a scaled, multi-team setup;
- Excellent customer contact and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to break down complex programs and product roadmaps into clear delivery plans.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken;
- A flexible mindset;
- A hands-on mentality and ability to switch between tactical and operational interventions.
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself! 💸 How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your manager, of course. 📈 Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. 👩💻 🧑💻
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
About Valtech! Valtech is a global company focused on business transformation powered by digital innovation. With more than 4.500 doer’s and maker’s working out from our 50+ offices in 18 countries, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest
independent global groups aiming at creating digital experiences that improves human lives while transforming the future of our clients’ businesses. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from across the retail, manufacturing, distribution, mobility, travel, health, public and finance sectors. And our promise to the market is that we get things done. Together. We transform by doing!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactiveabout creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace whichgives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Contact For further information, please contact Robin Serbanescu - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline August 20th