We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
You will play a key role in our growing Azure team. This team builds custom solutions that make use of the extensive Azure PaaS offering to accelerate development and solve complex problems for our clients. The .Net Developer at Valtech is well-versed in the latest technical developments and utilizes his/her extensive software development experience to implement complex custom solutions together with a development team.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team you will actively contribute to the technical road-map of the product. You are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. You coach and guide team members to ensure high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
What do we expect from you?
- Know your way when it comes to developing complex, custom software solutions using .NET Core running on Azure PaaS;
- Have experience mentoring or coaching team members;
- Have knowledge of containerization tooling such as Kubernetes;
- Can translate requirements into working technical solutions;
- Has strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.