We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior React Developer, you will integrate our teams working on B2B project for our clients and will be using your software development experience to implement custom solutions together with a development team. You will be working in an international environment.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team, you will take ownership of the technical roadmap of the product. You are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. You coach and guide a development team to ensure high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach. Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers, and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
Are you someone that...
- Likes to take ownership of the software development cycle, constantly improving our quality and the way we work;
- Wants the opportunity to build a React capability in Valtech;
- Has experience with building enterprise scale React applications;
- Knows how to be a leader in a team;
- Likes to be involved in knowledge sharing initiatives - trainings, coaching, best pratice implementations;
- Has great English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- At least 4 years' experience in Development with React, Typescript, Next.JS;
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with RESTful API concepts;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Knowledge of Agile- Scrum project methodologies;
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work-friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and a team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.