We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Project Manager at Valtech, you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You do this by leading a cross-functional team building digital platforms that transform the way how these companies sell and deliver their products and services.
- Lead a cross-functional team working on an international digital project(s);
- Manage the scope, budgets, and the timeline of software development project;
- Identify, manage and mitigate project issues and risks;
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration;
- Remove impediments that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver;
- Establish KPI's and reports to define progress and success;
- Build a strong and trusted client relationship.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of working experience in Project Management in a software development environment;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, including practical Scrum Master experience;
- Must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on the given nature and complexity of the tasks;
- Affinity with business, design and technology;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills, and exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid permanent work permit/residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQ
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at our office Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.