We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As an Angular Developer, you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You are well versed in the latest technical developments and utilize your extensive software development experience to implement complex custom Angular frontend solutions together with a development team.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team you are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers, and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
- Be developing complex Angular based single page applications that offer rich customer experiences;
- Work together with the lead developer and architect to create front-end architecture based on the latest technical innovations;
- Coach more junior front-end developers in building SPA's based on the latest version of Angular;
- Take the lead in ensuring we deliver a highly scalable and performant Angular SPA.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications with Angular;
- Experience in consuming back-end services based on REST or GraphQL and are knowledgeable about common authentication and authorization technologies for SPA's like OAuth and OIDC (Open ID connect);
- The ability to help translate requirements into working technical solutions;
- Affinity with UI/UX design;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid permanent work permit/residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQ
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at our office Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.