We are looking for a lead developer (.net / fullstack)
Rensa Family has started a digital hub, R3dlab, in which experienced specialists work together on the (further) development of Azure based cloud native digital services for various wholesalers within the installation industry. This fast-growing family-owned business partnered up with Valtech. ‘With this unique collaboration, we bring 'the best of both worlds' together.’
R3dlab consists of a hybrid team of experienced IT specialists from both the Rensa Family and Valtech. Together, they are working on the 'future' of digital services for, among others, the wholesalers Rensa Heating & Ventilation and plumbing wholesaler Gévier. One of their latest projects is the application of virtual reality for deBadkamer.nl. This is a digital bathroom showroom for the future where consumers, installers and project developers come together for real-time design, agreements, and technical information.
As a lead developer at R3dlab you will become part of one of our teams that is continuously innovating our digital product portfolio.
The lead developer is well-versed in the latest technical developments and utilizes his/her extensive software development experience to implement complex custom solutions together with a development team. As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team, you will actively contribute to the technical road-map of the product. You are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. You coach and guide team members to ensure high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach.
Are you someone that has:
- Experience in developing modern back-end and front-end applications in the Azure cloud based on micro-services, modular monoliths or MACH architectures.
- Knowledgeable with REST, GraphQL, OAuth, and Open ID Connect standards.
- The ability to work with stakeholders to translate complex functional requirements to technical solutions.
- Worked as part of as part of agile scrum teams delivering software and ensuring an excellent level of technical quality.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching technical team members.
- English and Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A drive and ambition to continously improve.
- Introductory video call with Recruiter.
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member.
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
What can you expect from R3dlab:
- An office at the inspiring Campus Werkspoor close to the center of Utrecht.
- Flexibility to work remote and from the office (hybrid).
- Competitive salary, travel allowance, laptop and telephone, 28 holidays + 12 ATV days and a good pension plan.
- Participate in a target- and profit scheme.
- Good personal development opportunities.